Showing all 6 results
Newsletter, Book & Prayer Band$0.00
The first request we receive from persecuted Christians is for prayer. When you commit to pray for Christians who are imprisoned for their faith, we will send you the following items, all free of charge.
- VOMC’s monthly magazine subscription.
- A wrist band that will serve as a reminder to pray for our persecuted family. It comes with the words, “Imprisoned with them” on the outside and “icommittopray“ on the inside.
- Wurmbrand: Tortured for Christ – The Complete Story (hard cover, $18 value) – This book explores the lives of Pastor Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand in one volume by combining the following three books: The Pastor’s Wife, In God’s Underground and Tortured for Christ. (Full description here)
Trouble on the WayPersecution in the Christian LifeSale!
While most of us have heard about Christians suffering for their faith, we tend to think “persecution” mainly impacts believers in times past or in hostile nations today, far removed from our daily lives. But this eye-opening book describes the various stages of persecution, revealing that persecution is something all followers of the Way can expect to face in this fallen world.
Trouble on the Way will not only help readers recognize persecution in all its forms but enable them to stand firm against it. The book does not promote a “doormat” Christianity but rather asserts quite the opposite – a victorious, resilient faith that not only survives but thrives as it encounters the very gates of hell.
Sharing from his decades of experience with persecuted believers, near and far, author and ministry CEO Floyd Brobbel invites you to:
- Discern God’s purpose for His church in an ungodly world.
- Learn how Christ endured and responded to persecution.
- Discover how His followers, past and present, emulate Christ in His suffering.
- Recognize how persecution seeks to hinder Christian faith and witness.
- Learn how to respond to any persecution you face with confident love.
“It’s strange,” said one of the guards. “I stand by his cell sometimes, and I hear him praying for us! He’s doing all this for love? We know nothing about this God of love, but it sounds very right.”
An ordinary American, Dan Baumann was wrongly accused of espionage and thrown into the most infamous high-security prison in Iran. In that unlikely place, under the threat of execution and in the midst of despair, Dan witnessed the powerful triumph of God’s love over fear
In 1993, Andrew and Norine Brunson traveled to Turkey—the world’s largest unevangelized country—to serve as missionaries. Their work with Syrian refugees, including Kurds, gained attention and suspicion. In 2016, both were arrested. Norine was released, but Andrew was accused of spying and incarcerated.
When Faith is ForbiddenSale!
Todd Netleton – When Faith Is Forbidden: 40 Days on the Frontlines with Persecuted Christians Take a 40-day journey to meet brothers and sisters who share in the sufferings of Christ. When Faith Is Forbidden takes you to meet a Chinese Christian woman who called six months in prison “a wonderful time,” an Iraqi pastor and his wife just eight days after assassins’ bullets ripped into his flesh, and others from our spiritual family who’ve suffered greatly for wearing the name of Christ.
“The Families of the Martyrs Fund”
The Families of Martyrs Fund provides encouragement and assistance to families left destitute by the imprisonment, death or exile of one or both parents because of their faith.
Showing all 6 results