Here's your chance to access resources that may not be available again! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Call 905-670-9721 to order.
Please note: clearance items are only available while quantities last.
Books / Resources
- Andrew White
As the vicar of St. George's Church in Baghdad, Iraq, Canon Andrew White well understands what it means to minister amid tremendous persecution and political unrest. His compelling message, as expressed in Faith Under Fire, serves to encourage followers of Christ here in North America in their resolve to persevere, even in the face of adversity. "This book is only of significance if it can change our perception of suffering...." Canon White then adds that our Christian brothers and sisters in this ancient land have much to teach us about joy and the ability to experience the fullness of God's presence - wherever it is we happen to be living in the world.
(Paperback, 208 pages)
- Radu Valentin (Richard Wurmbrand)
Terrorist groups have mushroomed on all continents and claim dedicated supporters and sympathizers. Many people react to them with horror as headlines assault them from all over the world. How should Christians react?
(Paperback, 95 pages)
- Bilquis Sheikh with Richard H. Schneider
The cost Muslims face when converting to Christianity is great. It costs them their families, and sometimes even their lives. You will want to read this story of a Pakistani woman named Madame Bilquis Sheikh, who set out on a journey to seek the Lord and faced the consequences of calling God her Father.
(Paperback, 173 pages)
- There is a prison near the centre of Addis Ababa called Alem Bekagene the End of the World. This booklet (originally published in 1988) contains 38 meditations written by an anonymous former inmate of this prison, jailed for her faith by the Communists who ruled Ethiopia from 1974 until 1987. These meditations arise out of her concern for her fellow-prisoners, both guilty and innocent. They give evidence of the practical application of a living faith in Christ.
(Paperback, 44 pages)
- Vietnam, a country united under communism after the war between its former north and south states ended in 1975, fell behind a bamboo curtain. Many feared the worst for the Christians remaining there. Yet 15 years later, churches, especially among Vietnam's ethnic minority mountain people, suddenly exploded in both number and vitality. Vietnam's Christians - A Century of Growth in Adversity reveals how, in the midst of significant developments and persecution, God has been mightily at work in one of the world's most populace nations.
(Paperback, 122 pages)
CDs / DVDs
- Keith Kitchen
Singer-songwriter and VOM volunteer, Keith Kitchen, creates a rich tapestry of word and song in his first studio album, Broomtree. Blending sweeping string arrangements with an organic pop/rock sound and a diversity of genres, Broomtree showcases a variety of musical influences and gifted writing and performing. The album includes the song "Flame," which was inspired by VOM founder Richard Wumbrand's book Alone with God.
You can listen to samples of Keith's songs at his online store.
- The Voice of the Martyrs
In this video you will meet former Muslims who are now spreading the Gospel as missionaries with help from their brothers and sisters in Canada through a "tentmakers" project. Their stories of courage and passion to reach Muslims for Jesus will greatly inspire you!
(DVD, 23 minutes, 2013)
- This double-disc offer, featuring gifted music artist Amy Shreve, has been especially produced for the ministry of The Voice of the Martyrs. One disc includes a combination of stories based on the inspiring testimonies of those who have remained true to the faith, even in the face of persecution. Accompanying each of these testimonial stories is one of Amy's beautifully arranged hymns. The second disc features all of her instrumental renditions consecutively without the story narration. This music is both melodious and worshipful, perfect for those special times of prayer and meditation on God's Word!
- The Voice of the Martyrs
Militant Muslims have stepped up their violent attacks on Christians in central and northern Nigeria as they seek to turn the entire nation into an Islamic state. Methods like car-bombing, shootings at churches and massacring Christians are being used in an effort to drive fear into the followers of Christ -- intimidating them to convert to Islam or leave the area. In this 45-minute video documentary, you'll meet the victims and survivors of this war... dedicated believers who, in spite of heavy persecution, are advancing God's Kingdom. You'll also see how Christians in other parts of the world, including Canada, are rushing to the aid of their suffering brothers and sisters in Christ.
(DVD, 45 minutes, 2012)
- The animated film, Jesus - He Lived Among Us, wonderfully captures the story of Jesus and His life-changing message. It is an effective evangelistic tool that's designed to reach families around the world, including those in your own household and neighbourhood.
(DVD, 90 minutes)
- What better way to be mindful of countries that are against the spread of the Gospel than with this embroidered Bible cover which reads, "This Book is Illegal in 53 Countries"? Each of these heavy-duty, black-zippered canvas Bible covers also features a separate zippered pocket on top for pens or notes.
If the dimensions of any part of your Bible are larger than the dimensions of the cover, choose the larger size. Sizes are indicated below in inches by length, width and depth.
Small: 7 1/4 x 5 1/2 x 1
(No other sizes available.)
Also remember that we have numerous other resources available through our online catalogue.